Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have a new obsession!

Hand Stitched Burp Cloths:
It all started when my sister in-law Taylor gave me these adorable hand stitched burp cloths. She had made some for her daughter Christianna that I ewed and awed over and I never expected her to make me some too. But she did and she is awesome! :)
Look how cute they are.. (I love the birds and owl)





Anyway, she was kind enough to share her talent with me and show me how to make them. Now I'm OBSESSED! I can't stop coming up with ideas and making them. In two days I made six with the limited (3) colors of yarn I had. Now my only reason to stop making them is to go buy more burp cloths and yarn. :)

Instructions:
draw or trace picture with highlighter and take a needle and yarn and start stitching.. simple!
(It takes a specific stitch but It's hard to explain. So if you are interested, just ask) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment